Vacationing in Florida: The Do’s and Dont’s of Vacation Rentals
- Book your vacation rental early! You can often find better prices if you plan ahead. If you are visiting in peak season, then it makes sense to book earlier as prices for holiday homes increase in the summer. If you can find a vacation rental by owner, then you also lock in a low rate.
- Get a villa or holiday home that is near your interests. If you want to go to attractions every day then you can find a rental home near Disney World or Sea World. If you are more interested in shopping then you can find a villa holiday near large outlet malls and world class shopping malls.
- Think about who will be staying with you in order to get the most comfortable living situation in your vacation home rental. If you have a large party you might consider a Florida villa. Separate bedrooms and large common areas means that everyone can have some privacy, but that socializing would also be possible.
- If you find a villa select with lots of amenities, you could have a vacation in your own holiday rentals. A lof of luxury villas come with private pools and spas, BBQ and patio areas, and other perks that will make your stay truly memorable. If you aren’t too interested in the big attractions in Orlando, then you should consider staying in a luxury rental.
- Don’t try to find the cheapest vacation rental. There are condo rentals, apartment rentals, home and villa rentals. However, the price difference between the cheapest and the most expensive rentals is not that large. This means that even if you are looking for a deal, you can get a larger rental home with more amenities for not much more money.
- Don’t sweat the details of your trip. The great thing about staying in a holiday home or rental villa is the flexibility that it provides. You get all of the perks of staying in a house with all the amenities of a resort for less than the price of a hotel room. This will translate into a cheaper and more enjoyable vacation. So, if you forgot to pack toothpaste or just want to spend a day relaxing, there’s no need to stress, because it’s your vacation and you can do whatever you feel like.
- Don’t worry about how much time you have. Even if you are staying in a Florida villa for just a few days, you can still have a great time. Holiday villas and holiday apartments offer great flexibility and great savings. That being said, if you can stay longer, then you get significant discounts for one, two and three week stays.